Saturday, November 1, 2008

sunday morning..

hi everyone... its sunday today!! and i love sundays!! its the only day where i get to spend the whole day with my beloved babah and mama...
i woke up quite early today.. i didnt cry because i had a really good sleep last night.. i dreamt of the beach! hehehe as usual its my routine to annoy babah and mama.. i didnt get off the bed but instead i try to wake them up! heehe my mom was the first one who saw me wide awake! i was happy coz she changed my nappy... i gave my mom a big smile for that!! ohh
i also tried to wake babah but i gave up when he started to roar! i mean SNORE! hehe then mama bring me outside.. and yay!! im suprise to see abg raziq but he was still sleeping... so while waiting for abg raziq to wake up i just hang around a bit with mama.. we had a light brekfast together with kaka balqis too!!


this is abg raziq. 2yrs old



abg raziq and kaka balqis


yep, thts me!! im 1yr 10mnths old!

me and abg raziq!!


abg raziq explain me how to unlock a key door


again me and abg raziq.. hehe

after an hour abg raziq is awke and we play toys, the piano and ride our bikes together.. its 11 oclock in the morning and we still happy playing.. :) okyyy then i gtg.. abg raziq is waiting for me! later everyone..


hehe i look chubby here!!

No comments: