Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New steppings... i ran... i walked... i jumped


today after having dinner and lunch with mom in millenium fast food, scout building, we went to mom's place to send her of there doing her trice commitment. me and dad went off to SKH tutong to look for some footwear.... no luck at all there was this red and blue shoe but there was no size for me.

my feet are getting larger, from size 4 to size 5... then dad decided to go to the old Teguh raya department store and still there was no luck... hmmm last ly he decided to carry me by hand to millimewah department store, there dad tested this black boots on my feet... it fits!!!!
yep the first hing i said to dad was "vrooom" meaning it is my bike boot....

after paying for my boot we headed down. Dad i think was looking for a cheap mobile but instead he founded out some crocodile slippers for me.. and tested it on me again. yep it fits!!!

dad payed for the crocs... and we went home.
at home i tested the boots and crocs... hmmm both look perfect.. but i guess the boots felt hot.. but i like both of my footwear.


my vroom boots size 5



my crocs with strawberry and footbal icon on top

No comments: