Sunday, November 2, 2008

my new bemmer!!

hi friends... im veryyy happy today!! guess what babah bought me?? a new bemmer! *my mom said its a baby stroller!! hehe yay love it so much..!! i was very suprise.. ive no idea when and where they bought it this evening because i was sleeping inside the car!!

pic of me sleeping inside babah's car!

when babah woke me up we were inside this basement and babah actually asked me to get off the car.. well usually babah hold me up or he asked me to hold his hand *if im not lazy to walk* and there! i saw my new stuff!
oh i heard mama ask babah to give me my tedddy since i usually bring teddy everywhere! but i didnt care this time hehe
* no wonder babah and mama wanted to buy it for me big smile for babah and mama! ^________^ *
annywayyy babah was the first person that push me on my bemmer around.. & mama comes second.. hehe wow i just love to sit there and look things around me..!!

hehe me and my beloved babah

and again.. me and my beloved mama :)
i prefer babah to push my bemmer around because mama is a little bit slow mo! lol


after like an hour, babah and mama told me that we going to stop by at dixie's chicken! i assume its babah choice because babah mentioned it twice! *hehe memang pun* im kinda hungry myself.. so as usual mama will order for me my favourite.. the FRIES!


*thats me reallyyyy hungry eating fries*



hehe ok i guess that's all for today... its a wrap! hehe what ever that means!


*im bluee daa baaa diii daaa baa daii*

ok i gtg now... gotta get ready coz im going to help babah and mama buying some groceries...

c ya later!!


sunday.2/11

No comments: