Saturday, November 1, 2008

jellyfish and beautiful sea shells!!

hello everyone.. i went to pantai seri kenangan beach today with babah and mama.. i think its my second time that i landed my foot on the beach! well.. it was actually fun and interesting :)
my fist time was preetttyyy scaryy! i remember the sound of the wave!! it was very loud and the wave was quite huge!! i cant stand watching babah and mama strolling down the beach while my ex nanny just holding me there.. i wanted to follow babah and mama.. i tried to walk but the feeling of the sand touching my feet was weird..yikes!! it made me cry!


me and babah!! :))

Anyway, today was reallly fun!!! At first i didnt want to let go my babah because i still remember my first scarrrrryy experience but then i heard my mama said "cuba lapas kan sja..biar kan tia " which i think it means they going to let me downn!! huwaaaa i started to cry and finally it was just me and the sand.. i was surpise......... this time it was different!! so i was curious and started to explore...

picture of me trying to understand the sand* lol*

well.. i love exploring the beach now!! babah show me how a jellyfish looked like! ewww it looks like big jelly but unappetizing!! *ya - yai* hehe and mama show me what sea shells are.. its beautiful.. *a-waaa* :)

*thats me.. am i cute?? heehe*

oh! i was realllyyyy angry when babah keep on lifting me when i was trying to go futher to play with the water and put me on the dry sticky sand.. over and over again, it feels yucky on my feet. and mama got angry when i dont want to hold her hand!! hehe i want to know how the water is soo plenty!!!coz i'm a curious kid, but my dad and mom just wont quit.. * i wonder why babah and mama doesnt let me swim and play with the water hmmm.. *

thats me and my mom.. look at my hair hehe

okay thts all for today.. some fun facts about me.. im officially 10.1kg today! yihhaaa! last month i was only 8kg hehe i guess i love eating now! nyum nyum!! ok i gotta go im tired and my warm milk is ready...



2/11/2008


No comments: